Cells Pitch Intro: It is a 3 week entrepreneurship development programme. We teach prisoners how to become successful entrepreneurs.
- Learn about business and social entrepreneurship
- Learn how to create a product or service
- Understand how to set up a micro business
- Develop key communication skills
- Learn to pitch to an audience
- Identify funding support
- Have an awareness of social impact
- Learn about profit and loss
- Build confidence and resilience
- Create a brand and logo
- Reinforce Maths and English skills using entrepreneurship
We invite prominent members of our community to come in and witness the transformation that’s made in our prison learners. Each prisoner pitches their business idea in front of guest judges and their peers. The winner receives £500 to get their business idea started.